Byzance by Rochas for Women
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 90 ml
Byzance by Rochas is a Amber Spicy fragrance for women. It was launched in 1987. Top notes are Aldehydes, Spices, Carnation, Cardamom, Basil, Lemon, Mandarin Orange and Green Notes; middle notes are Tuberose, Ylang-Ylang, Turkish Rose, Jasmine, Orris Root, Anise and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Sandalwood , Heliotrope , Amber , Vanilla, Cedar and Musk.
Rochas the new fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body after applying on the creases of your skin. Apply in the creases of your skin and nick for a longer-lasting, stronger scent by adding to your favorite fragrance. Avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Aldehydes, Spices, Carnation, Cardamom, Basil, Lemon, mandarin Orange, Green Notes
- Heart notes: Tuberose, Ylang Ylang, Turkish Rose, Jasmine, Orris Root, Anise, Lily-of-the-Valley
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Heliotrope, Amber, Vanilla, Cedar, Musk
This luxurious scent was created by the French fashion house Rochas and has been a signature classic since 1987. It was created by the French fashion house Rochas . Marcel Rochas started the company in 1925 and quickly grew into a powerhouse and changed hands several times after the death of its founder. It has a reputation for consistently releasing high-caliber fragrances.