Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner
- Colors: Black
- Size: 2.5 ml
The classic ColorStay Liquid Liner allows you to emphasize your eyes with ultra-fine or dramatically bold looks that last up to 16 hours. It comes with a colorless formula that creates a precise line from ultra fine to dramatically bold with intense color. The hypoallergenic and waterproof formula won't skip, smudge, smear, fade away, or run for up to 16 hours. The tapered, flexible-tip applicator makes it easy to apply through eyes and provides your lashes with smooth strokes for flawless definition.
- Imagine a liquid liner that stays on up to 16 hours, doesn't smudge or smearing.
- You can draw along lash line for super fine or bold looks.
- It's Ophthalmologist tested, so it's safe for your eyes.
- Phthalate-Free, Aluminum-Free.
How To Use:
- Get thicker looking eyelashes by dotting our liquid liner between your lashes.
- For subtle eye definition, draw the eyeliner tightly along your lash line.
- For a classic winged look, draw feline flicks at the outer corners.
- Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes.
- Reserve it for your personal use.
- Cap tightly after use to keep formula fresh.
- Do not dilute product with additive.
- Not intended for use on injured eyes.
- Consult an eye doctor immediately in case of injury.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
Revlon began with a single product—in salons and with the belief that women would enjoy a manicure after having their hair done. Revlon's original products were manicure and beauty products that complimented women's looks. Soon, Revlon nail enamel was seen on fashionable women's nails everywhere—including on the cover of Vogue. Revlon expanded its business to drug and department stores within a few years and had 21 shades of Cream Nail Enamel in 1938. By 1942, Revlon became a multi-million dollar company and was one of the U.S.'s top five beauty brands by the end of World War II. Martin Revson was a strong believer in advertising. And by 1956, he was the sole advertiser on the hit game show, The $64,000 Question. Revson developed exotic and romantic names for his products, such as Fire and Ice, Cherries in the Snow, Plum Lightning, Moon Drops, and Ultima II. He was a pioneer and the first to sign a brand ambassador. Lauren Hutton for Ultima; and brought on Richard Avedon as her exclusive photographer. Revlon is the global leader in the color cosmetics, hair color and care, skin care, beauty care, and fragrances market. With a strong track record of building brands globally, they have 15+ brands that they market through their highly-trusted distribution channel. Revlon is modern, bold, and inspired by our founders' originality, vision, and restless curiosity. Operate responsibly and believe that conducting business matters as much as achieving results. Celebrate individuality on the teams and among the consumers they serve. Revlon, the strategic brand builder with deep beauty expertise, know-how, and an entrepreneurial spirit, aims to delight consumers with trendsetting and innovative products, wherever and however they shop for beauty.