Keune Care Sun Shield Conditioner 250ml
Are you looking for good haircare? Then you’re in the right place. You create top haircare with the Keune hair care products. Thousands of hairdressers around the world believe that we offer the best hair care products. Keune is also a brand that is only available in hair salons. It is slightly more expensive, but then you do your haircare with hair products that are advised by professionals.
Keune Sun Shield Conditioner is like after-sun lotion for your hair: enriched with shea butter, it treats and moisturizes hair that’s been exposed to the sun. Cationic polymers and quats smoothe and soften, making your hair easy to brush through, preventing a buildup of products and a look that feels dirty. Sun Shield Conditioner also has a UV filter, protecting your hair against the sun’s harmful rays, so you’re ready for another summer day.
- 100% Cruelty Free
- UV filters protect against sun damage
- Super hydration and manageability
- 5 naturally sourced minerals working together to treat the hair and nourish the scalp
- UV Protector Technology- UV filters protect hair from sun damage
- Shea Butter conditions and adds shine
- Polymers and Quats improves manageability
- Essential Mineral Complex- Silicium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium and Zinc
- For All Hair Types
How To Use:
- Wash your hair in the shower. Rinse out all shampoo
- Use the amount of conditioner recommended on the bottle
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Don’t apply conditioner to your scalp
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following instructions on the label. This is typically 1 minute
- Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-37, Ceteareth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Distearyldimonium Chloride, DimethylPABAmidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Keune Haircosmetics started in 1922 with Jan Keune, a pharmacist from Amsterdam. Above the drugstore he ran with his wife, he started experimenting and producing hair products. Where heat curling irons were previously heated over gas burners, Jan Keune managed to develop a formula for permanent liquid. It became a resounding success and women run away with it. The Dutch product conquered the world and Keune Haircosmetics became a fact in 1925 when Jan officially wrote the drugstore in his name. George Keune Sr., president/owner of the biggest family-owned hair cosmetics company in the world has been with the firm for seven decades. Dutch business instincts and his own innovative strengths have allowed him to attain a unique and leading position in the international hair cosmetics market. He remains involved in operational management to this day.