MMMM.. by Juliette has a gun for Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 100 ml
Juliette has a gun is The perfume with such an onomatopoeic name is announces as "olfactive softness that pleases the senses (...) forbidden fruit that is legitimated, even recommended." The warmth of Juliette has a gun by Rick Owens intensifies the fragrance by your own body. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing the fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Raspberry, Geranium, Neroli
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Iris, Orange Blossom, Jasmine Sambac
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood, Heliotrope, White Musk, Patchouli
About Juliette has a gun:
Romantic rose scent based on the oldest rose variety in history. Special edition Juliette Has A Gun is a fragrance project of Romano Ricci, Nina Ricci's grandson, initiated in 2005. According to plans, this fragrance line will have five women's fragrances based on rose scent, as rose is the best gift by a man in love to the lady of his heart. Romano Ricci started this project inspired by Shakespeare's tragedy; modern Juliette is armed, but equally romantic as before.
Juliette has a gun by Juliette Has A Gun can be found in 28 perfumes from our fragrance base. The earliest edition was created in 2006 and the newest is from 2021. These scents were made in collaboration with perfumers Romano Ricci and Francis Kurkdjian.