Desire Blue Body Spray
Desire Blue by Dunhill for Men
- Body Spray
- 195 ml
Dunhill body spray can help hydrate your skin and their light aroma will leave you smelling great and feeling fresh for the day ahead. As they only last for a few hours, you may want to re-spray throughout the day if you plan to use it as part of fragrance layering.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for men
- Leaves you with a long-lasting fragrance
How to Use:
- After shower for an extra freshness
- Add it into the bath for a spa day
- Spray it on pillowcases and bed sheets to provide a relaxing feel
- Use it to refresh your wardrobe
- Remove your shirt: men's body spray is more effective than the regular deodorant. Its important to use the spray on your body instead of just spraying on your clothes.
- Spray to your upper body: Hold the spray can six inches (152 mm) away from your body. Press the spray button and spray your armpits, chest, and neck for only two to three seconds.
- Apply the body spray once a day: In general, a body spray has a very strong scent. By applying it only once a day, you can avoid overloading your senses, and the senses of the people around you. You also want to avoid over-spraying since there may be negative health effects associated with using body spray excessively.
Where to Spray:
- First apply body mist on the sides of the neck
- Then spray a little on your chest
- Apply on both wrists
- Top Notes:Bergamot, Tangerine, Marine notes, Lotus leaves
- Heart Notes: Sea breeze accord, Orange flower water, Rosewood, Driftwood
- Base Notes: Amber crystals, Rich musk, Tonka
Alfred Dunhill is now a very well-known British design house specializing in men's clothing, luxury goods and accessories. The business began when Alfred Dunhill, just 21 years of age, took over his father's saddlery business, in 1893. The automobile was an exciting new piece of technology being developed at the time, and Dunhill transformed the saddlery into an automobile accessories store. Among the company's first offerings were such non-standard (at the time) accoutrements as horns, lamps and dashboard clocks.
In 1907, another business transformation took place when Dunhill opened a tobacco shop, followed in 1910 by his own pipe factory. The company's pipes are distinguished by their trademarked "White Spot." Tobacco proved a more successful venture for the company and allowed for expansion with shops in Paris and New York.
The Dunhill shopping experience is designed to delight the male luxury goods consumer from start to finish. The retail stores are known as "Homes," and allow the shopper to purchase clothing, luxury accessories and fine wines, followed by a haircut in the onsite barbershop, with a spa treatment to pass time while waiting for the next film to begin in the screening room.
Dunhill revitalized its brand in 2005, introducing its luxury products to a new generation of customers and reaffirming the importance of menswear to the brand by the appointment of its first-ever Creative Director, Kim Jones.
Dunhill fragrances, like the brand's other products, are designed for the male luxury consumer. The company has produced just one female fragrance to date 2001's Desire. The first men's fragrance under the brand was offered in 1934, the original Dunhill for Men.