Eau Sauvage Gift Set by Dior for Men
- Eau de Toilette 100 ml
- Shower Gel 50 ml
- Pocket Spray 3 ml
Celebrate the legacy of classic perfumery with Eau Sauvage EDT by Dior. Its floral citrus signature is both refined and powerful, sophisticated and fresh. The vibrant touch of hedione with a unique velvety floral quality, and a distinctive chypre trail. Eau Sauvage by Dior is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Eau Sauvage was launched in 1966. The nose behind this fragrance is Edmond Roudnitska. Its clean smell has become a timeless classic. Eau Sauvage is perfect for all occasions.
Eau Sauvage is an original men's fragrance and is now presented as a powerful fragrance for men. The breath-taking fragrance has top notes of lemon, bergamot, basil, rosemary, caraway, and fruity notes leading to its middle notes of jasmine, coriander, patchouli, carnation, orris root, sandalwood, and rose. Its base notes are oakmoss, vetiver, musk, and amber.
Eau Sauvage is a fragrance of sheer freshness, a limpid scent where one can breathe freely. The masterful combination of exceptional freshness and modern sophistication. This pioneering classic is a respectful nod to a past master's work. It is a composition as limpid as the music of Mozart. One that seems simple, but is, in reality, much more complex. Eau Sauvage is a "just" fragrance. The elegant bottle with its cross-shaped top is as glamorous as ever, and the refined trail left by San Carlo bergamot and hedione gives way to an unexpectedly sexy heart.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Basil, Rosemary, Caraway, and Fruity Notes
- Middle Notes: Jasmine, Coriander, Patchouli, Carnation, Orris Root, Sandalwood, and Rose
- Base Notes: Oakmoss, Vetiver, Musk, and Amber
Tips on Shower Gel:
- Shower gels have more lather as compared to soaps. In order to have more lather one has to do away with more than half of the soap bar. This could be an expensive affair. But this is not the case with shower gel as one gets more lather with little gel. It is easy on the pocket and good for the skin.
- Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after using this shower gel. It does not cause skin problems even if more than one person uses it. Usually, they contain pumps through which one sprays the content or one just has to squeeze the bottle. This way germ does not rest on the container. Soaps when handled by too many people can get infected. In the case of soaps, it is advisable for a person to use a separate soap as it may cause skin diseases such as ringworm and dermatitis.
- The shower gel not only contains ingredients that keep the dirt away from the body, but its aroma is such that germs keep away. This aroma keeps ones sweat odor away.
Dior's style was clearly modern and very French. His gowns were elegant and he used fabric in a rich and sumptuous way, although by today's standards his clothes were quite plain. He preferred women with hourglass figures. The most famous of his creations is the "New Look" dress of 1947 which defined postwar fashion until the early 1950s, the bubble dress of 1958, the wedding dress designed for Elizabeth Taylor in 1957, the "Bar Suit" worn by Brigitte Bardot in 1959, and his black Moschino jacket that Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's in 1961.
Today, Parfums Christian Dior offers more than 200 products, amongst which are 28 perfumes for women and 16 for men. The company's first fragrance was christened Miss Dior. Christian Dior wanted to present the first perfume of the new firm with an unprecedented flourish. He asked his friend, Marcel Boussac, to organise the first show of haute couture.
A high quality, fashionable perfume collection. Each scent is the result of a quality evaluation system that creates scents that are non-conformist yet sophisticated, unexpected yet intrinsic, captivating but natural. Chosen using the common denominator of elegance, these scents are inseparable from their creator. The House of Dior perfumes are redolent with seduction, boldness and modernity.