The delightfully delicate and light sunscreen by COCOSOLIS spreads easily on the skin and is well absorbed, ensuring that sensitive skin is well protected from the harmful effects of the sun, maintaining its true beauty. A host of natural substances, such as coconut oil and shea butter, effectively protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays.
- Proven protection from harmful sunlight by an in a vitro laboratory test.
- 100% natural formula and organic ingredients, gentle on the skin.
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin, keeping it smooth and preventing drying.
- Maintains your tan for longer.
- Suitable for delicate or sensitive skin.
- Suitable for face and body.
- The delicate natural cocoa aroma from organic oils.
- Light, creamy texture that spreads easily on the skin.
- No added fragrances or preservatives.
- No chemical filters.
- No nanoparticles.
- No allergens.
Active And Natural Ingredients:
- Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
- Vitamin E
How To Use:
- Apply a generous amount of the product to the skin before exposing to the sun. To maintain protection, reapply as many times as needed, especially after swimming, sweating, or wiping.
- Reducing the amount used significantly reduces the level of protection. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, even when using sunscreen products. Excessive sun exposure poses a serious threat to health.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
The products are created with unfailing attention to every detail of every ingredient to achieve uncompromising quality and loads of positive energy. They give the skin something real and pure, straight from Nature. We choose each ingredient carefully based on where it comes from, how it is grown, how it is harvested and how it is processed. Made with love and respect for people and the environment, Cocosolis is a brand that uses high-quality, organic, cold-pressed oils with a scent that will make you fall in love. Cruelty-free. Free from parabens, dyes, minerals, or artificial oils.