Euphoria Body Spray
Euphoria by Calvin Klein for Men
- Body Spray
- 152 g
Calvin Klein body spray can help hydrate your skin and their light aroma will leave you smelling great and feeling fresh for the day ahead. As they only last for a few hours, you may want to re-spray throughout the day if you plan to use it as part of fragrance layering.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for men
- Leaves you with a long-lasting fragrance
How to Use:
- After shower for an extra freshness
- Add it into the bath for a spa day
- Spray it on pillowcases and bed sheets to provide a relaxing feel
- Use it to refresh your wardrobe
- Remove your shirt: men's body spray is more effective than the regular deodorant. Its important to use the spray on your body instead of just spraying on your clothes.
- Spray to your upper body: Hold the spray can six inches (152 mm) away from your body. Press the spray button and spray your armpits, chest, and neck for only two to three seconds.
- Apply the body spray once a day: In general, a body spray has a very strong scent. By applying it only once a day, you can avoid overloading your senses, and the senses of the people around you. You also want to avoid over-spraying since there may be negative health effects associated with using body spray excessively.
Where to Spray:
- First apply body mist on the sides of the neck
- Then spray a little on your chest
- Apply on both wrists
- Top Notes:Ginger, Pepper, Sudachi, Rain accord
- Heart Notes: Sage, Black basil, Cedar leaf
- Base Notes: Amber, Brazilian redwood, Patchouli, Suede
About Calvin Klein:
Calvin Klein Inc. is an American fashion brand started by Calvin Klein at the end of the 1960s. The brand is famous for its minimalism and classic style, and helped launch the craze for designer jeans in the 1970s when Klein began adding his name on the back pocket. Today, Calvin Klein is known worldwide for their jeans, casual collections, underwear collections and perfumes. Watches and a jewelry collection became part of the brand's offering in 1997.
The company's "cK" logo is as recognizable as its brand name and adorns many products in their line. The company's first perfume, Calvin, was launched in 1981. Calvin Klein has since launched a series of successful perfumes that, for many, capture the spirit of the decades in which they were introduced, including Obsession (1985 for Women, 1986 for Men), cK One (one of the first fragrances marketed as unisex, in 1994), and Euphoria (2005 for women, 2006 for Men). Klein's license for perfumes now belongs to Coty.