Wanted By Night by Azzaro Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 100 ml
The original Wanted is a cologne inspired by the hedonistic lifestyle of Loris Azzaro during the 1970s. It is a fragrance for a modern-day seducer. An extraordinary man. Elegant, bold, mysterious, he is surrounded by an air of confidence and power. Whether night or day, he attracts and arouses desire... For him it is an endless night; and for them it is a one-on-one moment that they will never forget...
Azzaro Wanted by Night is a woody and spicy oriental of unabashed sensuality from Azzaro. The composition mixes exotic woods and spices, and highlights the three main accords: cinnamon, red cedar, and tobacco. The face of the advertising campaign is model Nikola¯ Danielsen. The cylindrical Azzaro Wanted bottle is transformed with a chrome-plated cap with an elegant dark smoky lacquer, to contrast the amber fragrance within.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Cinnamon, Mandarin Orange, Lavender, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Fruity Notes, Incense, Red Cedar, Cumin
- Base Notes: Tobacco, Vanilla, Cedar, Leather, Benzoin, Iso E super, cypress, Patchouli
The Azzaro brand was created in the image of its founder, Loris Azzaro. A Tunisian-born Sicilian who embodied the essence of Mediterranean luxury tanned, sensual, hedonistic the designer quickly established a reputation in the late 1960s with his modern classic fashions. The brand expanded its offering to include fragrances, introducing Azzaro pour Homme in 1978 for men to be followed by Azzaro for Women in 1975. From its inception, and continuing through its newest releases under Vanessa Sewards artistic direction, Azzaro embodies a jet-setting lifestyle synonymous with present-day luxury.