Patchouli Riviera by Atelier Cologne Unisex Fragrance
- Concentration: Cologne Absolue
- Size: 100 ml
Patchouli Riviera by Atelier Cologne is a exotic spicy fragrance for women and men launched in 2013. The nose behind it is Jerome Epinette. Top notes are Star Anise, Florida Grapefruit and Madagascar Pepper; middle notes are Iris Flower, Olibanum and Geranium; base notes are Haitian Vetiver, Indonesian Patchouli Leaf and Siam Benzoin. Atelier Cologne lasts longer when you apply it in the creases of your skin and neck the warm area where the body naturally emits heat. Avoid rubbing or dabbing skin because this breaks down the scent, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing Atelier Cologne on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- ItÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢s light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Star Anise, Florida Grapefruit, Madagascar Pepper
- Heart Notes: Iris Flower, Olibanum, Geranium
- Base Notes: Haitian Vetiver, Indonesian Patchouli Leaf, Siam Benzoin
About Atelier Cologne:
Atelier Cologne is a perfume house that launched colognes with character; merged from citrus and herbal notes in a stronger concentration for a richer and longer lasting fragrant effect. Every fragrance is inspired by unique individual moments. Cologne Absolues are packaged in bottles of French glass with hand-made leather stoppers. Designer Atelier Cologne has 47 perfumes in our fragrance base. Atelier Cologne is a new fragrance brand. The earliest edition was created in 2011 and the newest is from 2021. Atelier Cologne fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Jerome Epinette, Ralf Schwieger and Cecile Hua.