Ebano by Acqua Di Parma Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Cologne
- Size: 100 ml
New from Acqua Di Parma, Colonia Ebano. This woody mens fragrance is an updated version of the classic Colonia. The natural scent is distinguished by piquant top notes of petit grain, bergamot and red pepper. Rich middle notes of resinous elemi essential oil and pink peppercorn bind with an accord of ebony over a sweet and earthy base of honey, patchouli and grassy vetiver. This timelessly seductive scent is rounded out by balsamic resins and warm spices. The fragrance is stronger when warm. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing cologne on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: petit grain, bergamot and red pepper
- Heart Notes: Ebony, Elemi oil, Spicy Pink Pepper
- Base Notes: elemi essential oil, pink peppercorn,honey, patchouli, grassy vetiver
About Acqua Di Parma:
Acqua di Parma is an Italian lifestyle and fashion company that produces fragrances, candles, bathrobes, leather accessories, and other products. The company was founded in 1916. Acqua di Parma has been held by the same family for four generations. Acqua di Parma's name comes from the Italian name Acqua di Colonia, which means Cologne Water. It is a reminder that Acqua di Parma uses the original recipe of the famous perfume shipped from Germany to Italy and to England and France during World War I (1914 - 1918).