Bianco Puro by Tiziana Terenzi
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 100 ml
Bianco Puro is a new fragrance by Tiziana Terenzi. It was launched in 2019 and has notes of Green Mandarin, Bergamot, and Lemon; Lavender, Saffron, Cloves, Mango, and Caramel; Cambodian Oud, Myrhh, Vanilla, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Musk and Patchouli. Every Tiziana Terenzi fragrance is enriched with essential oils and natural fragrances that can be intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It is light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Green Mandarin, Bergamot, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Lavender, Saffron, Cloves, Mango, Caramel
- Base Notes: Cambodian Oud, Myrhh, Vanilla, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Musk, Patchouli
Tiziana Terenzi is a family-owned Italian niche brand of fragrances, primarily scented candles and then perfumes. It was established as Cereria Terenzi in 1968 in Cattolica, in a space of 16 square meters, upon the enthusiasm of its founder, Evelino Terenzi, who, through innovation and continuing a family tradition, invented new fragrances for devotional and Paschal candles for churches. Designer Tiziana Terenzi has 82 perfumes in our fragrance base. Tiziana Terenzi is a new fragrance brand. The earliest edition was created in 2012 and the newest is from 2021. Tiziana Terenzi fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Paolo Terenzi and Tiziana Terenzi.