Peach Cotton Emulsion by Skinfood
- Product Type: Face Emulsion
- Size: 140 ml
- A moisturizing lotion with an essence-like consistency that restores moisture while establishing a seamless barrier and leaving a smooth finish for clear, matte skin.
- Pectin, a type of fiber found in peach skin that helps tone and tighten the skin is an ingredient in a moisturizing emulsion.
- Hydrates the skin properly and smoothes the skin for matte, shine-free skin.
- Peaches are a good source of vitamins A and C, which have antioxidant properties that help prevent the aging effects of free radicals and limit their damage.
- Naturally, the acids in the skin aid in both acne treatment and scar repair.
- The rejuvenating properties of the organic acids in peaches may be enhanced.
How to use:
- Apply the appropriate amount after toner and let it absorb.
The first cosmetic company to include food in its brand is SKINFOOD, which was founded in 1957. Skinfood offers a variety of products, such as skincare, hair care, and makeup. For healthy, beautiful skin, the brand thinks that nutritive food leads to nutritive beauty. To ensure that only the highest quality food ingredients are used to produce a more attractive, healthier lifestyle, the Skinfood philosophy guides the development of our products.
The body benefits from the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants found in food on the inside as well as the outside. To provide focused nourishment and care, the brand incorporates these essential ingredients into every one of its products.
Brazilian Black Sugar, South Asian Royal Black Honey, and sun-kissed Tomatoes from reliable South Korean farms are some healthy ingredients the brand uses in the creation of its products.