Narciso Gift Set by Narciso Rodriquez for Women
- Eau de Toilette 90 ml
- Body Lotion 75 ml
- Shower Gel 75 ml
The Narciso Rodriguez fragrance for women named Fleur Musc was delivered in 2017. What does Fleur Musc smell like? Well, it is a smell featured by a bunch of fragrant woody, musky and aromatic tones that will bring a sexy, warm, and elevating perfumed sensation. Looking at it closer once applied you will see a waiting nature of milder fragranced fine, balsamic, and rose clues that conceal a quintessence of sentimental, sweet, and common emotions. The fragrance of Narciso Rodriguez is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply the fragrance by dabbing small quantities on the skin & neck. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Note: Floral, woody
- Heart Note: amber, spice
- Base Note: musk, woody
Tips on Shower Gel:
- Shower gels have more lather as compared to soaps. In order to have more lather one has to do away with more than half of the soap bar. This could be an expensive affair. But this is not the case with shower gel as one gets more lather with little gel. It is easy on the pocket and good for the skin.
- Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after using this shower gel. It does not cause skin problems even if more than one person uses it. Usually, they contain pumps through which one sprays the content or one just has to squeeze the bottle. This way germ does not rest on the container. Soaps when handled by too many people can get infected. In the case of soaps, it is advisable for a person to use a separate soap as it may cause skin diseases such as ringworm and dermatitis.
- The shower gel not only contains ingredients that keep the dirt away from the body, but its aroma is such that germs keep away. This aroma keeps ones sweat odor away.
About Narciso Rodriguez:
Narciso Rodriguez studied fashion at the ""Parsons School of Design"", and is an American fashion designer of Cuban ancestry. He began early work freelancing for various companies in New York, and a brief stint at Anne Klein (under its then-director Donna Karan) as well as Calvin Klein. In 1995, Narciso Rodriguez was a breakout star after he designed the wedding gown for his friend, the late Carolyn Bessette for her wedding to the late John Kennedy, Jr. That same year he served simultaneously as Design Director at TSE in New York and at Cerruti in Paris where he designed the famous wedding gown for his friend. This success led to the formation of the Narciso Rodriguez label which introduced its first collection in 1997. Rodriguez won the Best New Designer award from Vogue/VH1 and the Council of Fashion Designers.