Le Male Gift Set by Jean Paul Gaultier for Men
Gift Set Includes:
- Eau de toilette 125ml
- Shower Gel 75ml
Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne by Jean Paul Gaultier, a warm oriental fougere fragrance, is a unique offering for men. The opening is bold with top notes of mint, lavender, and bergamot. The heart introduces a bit of warm spiciness with middle notes of cumin, cinnamon, and orange blossom. Base notes of tonka bean, sandalwood, vanilla, and cedarwood bring in the soft, gentle dry down. This scent became a classic when launched in 1995 by nose Francis Kurkdjian. It has strong sillage and lasts a long time so a little goes a long way. The perfume is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing the perfume on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Mint, Artemesia, Cardamom, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon, Cumin
- End Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar, Tonka bean, Amber
Tips on Shower Gel:
- Shower gels have more lather as compared to soaps. In order to have more lather one has to do away with more than half of the soap bar. This could be an expensive affair. But this is not the case with shower gel as one gets more lather with little gel. It is easy on the pocket and good for the skin.
- Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after using this shower gel. It does not cause skin problems even if more than one person uses it. Usually, they contain pumps through which one sprays the content or one just has to squeeze the bottle. This way germ does not rest on the container. Soaps when handled by too many people can get infected. In the case of soaps, it is advisable for a person to use a separate soap as it may cause skin diseases such as ringworm and dermatitis.
- The shower gel not only contains ingredients that keep the dirt away from the body, but its aroma is such that germs keep away. This aroma keeps ones sweat odor away.
About The Brand:
The House of Gaultier is an independent French fashion house, founded in 1976 by Jean Paul Gaultier. The brand is known for its sexy and revealing fashions, but also has collections in the fields of accessories, make-up, home goods, perfumes, and more. Gaultier's clothing designs are known for their witty take on femininity, masculinity, sex appeal, and youthful rebellion.Jean Paul Gaultier started designing clothes at the age of fifteen. He had no idea where they would end, but he knew he was heading for Paris. Jean Paul Gaultier is at the forefront of fashion and his distinctive style can be seen in suits, dresses and accessories for women and men. We bring you the sheer and sexy sophistication that Gaultier is known for.
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male launched in 1995 and became the second best selling masculine fragrance of all time, selling over 80 million units worldwide since its launch. Classique EDP for women was launched in 1993. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense for women EDP was released in 2005, featuring fruit notes, floral notes and aquatic accords. Jean Paul Gaultier.Cologne Intense for men was produced in 1998 with strong woody notes. Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile perfume for women with floral notes was launched in 1999; Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Royal Fleur perfume for women.
The bottle is wrapped in a fashion that emulates the designs of Jean Paul Gaultier. There are three fashion bottles for women, two fashion bottles for men and one fashion bottle for unisex fragrances. The bottle shape is inspired by the rectangles found in daily fashion papers. One of the male perfume bottles is designed by Jean Paul Gaultier himself.