Le Male 3 Pcs Set by Jean Paul Gaultier
- Concentration: Eau De Toilette
- Set Contains: Eau De Toilette 125 ml, Deodorant 75 ml and After Shave Balm 50 ml.
- Top Notes: Lavender, mint, cardamom, bergamot and artemisia.
- Heart Notes: Cinnamon, orange blossom and caraway.
- Base Notes: Vanilla, tonka bean, amber, sandalwood and cedar.
About Jean-Paul Gaultier:
The House of Gaultier is an independent French fashion house founded in 1976 by Jean Paul Gaultier. The brand is known for its sexy and revealing fashions but also has collections in accessories, make-up, home goods, perfumes, and more. Gaultier's clothing designs are known for their witty take on femininity, masculinity, sex appeal, and youthful rebellion. Jean-Paul Gaultier started designing clothes at the age of fifteen. He had no idea where they would end, but he knew he was heading for Paris. Jean-Paul Gaultier is at the forefront of fashion, and his distinctive style can be seen in suits, dresses, and accessories for women and men. We bring you the sheer and sexy sophistication that Gaultier is known for.
Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male launched in 1995 and became the second best-selling masculine fragrance of all time, selling over 80 million units worldwide since its launch, then the house kept launching sophisticated perfumes for men and women.