Guess by Guess
- Type: Body Mist
- Size available: 250 ml
Guess Body Mist by Guess Launched in 2006, Guess was created by master perfumer Maurice Roucel. Soft, stylish and feminine its a summery fragrance that evokes delicate, breezy flowers and luscious, ripe fruits.
In this Guess Body Mist, fresh apple, bergamot citrus, and tangy tangerine show their fruity side and lead to a floral heart of freesia, muguet, and magnolia. Red fruit and peach add subtle character while base notes of cedarwood, oakmoss, and amber create a rich and sensuous finish. Long-lasting and not the least bit overpowering, it remains fresh and new throughout the day.
This body mist is soft and smells incredible. It is less intense than perfume. This body mist provides a pleasant all-over fragrance that is not overwhelming, lasting up to four hours. The idea that you have to keep reapplying it in order for the scent to last longer is not an issue because it's totally worth it for the slight aromatic boost throughout the day.
How to Use:
- After shower for an extra freshness
- Add it into the bath for a spa day
- Spray it on pillowcases and bed sheets to provide a relaxing feel
- Use it to refresh your wardrobe
Where to Spray:
- First apply body mist on the sides of the neck
- Then spray a little on your chest
- Apply on both wrists
- Top notes: Green Apple, Strawberry, Bergamot, and Tangerine
- Heart notes: Magnolia, Peony, Freesia, Lily-of-the-Valley, Red Berries, Peach, Jasmine, and Ylang-Ylang
- Base note: Musk, Cedar, Amber, and Oakmoss
Guess is a perfectly global lifestyle brand thats founded in 1981 by the Marciano brothers, who left France back in the day to pursue their American dream. The secret behind its current success was the trendy jeans catered for the American market. Later, the brothers behind Guess also redirected their attention to the European market. The designers and fashion creators always had the trendy wishes of women, men, and children in mind.