X Oudh Masculine Limited Edition Perfume spray
X Oudh Masculine Limited Edition by Clive Christian
- Concentration: Perfume spray
- Size: 50 ml
Clive Christian X Oudh by Clive Christian is a Amber Spicy fragrance for women and men. X Twist Oudh was launched in 2017. Top notes are Cardamom, Pimento, Baie Rose, Bergamot, Cedar, Laurels, Lemon and Neroli; middle notes are Thyme, Geranium, Clary Sage, Cypress, Balsam Fir, Ginger, Jasmine, Olibanum, Rose and Ylang-Ylang; base notes are Agarwood (Oud), Amber, Castoreum , Tonka Bean and Ambrarome. Clive Christian perfume has the odor of real incense which is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the perfume, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing perfume on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It is light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: cardamom, pimento, baie rose, bergamot, cedar, laurels, lemon, neroli
- Heart Notes: thyme, geranium, clary sage, cypress, balsam fir, ginger, jasmine, olibanum, rose, ylang ylang
- Base Notes: agarwood (oud), amber, castoreum, tonka bean, ambrarome, benzoin, cedar, labdanum, guaiac wood, musk, patchouli, sandalwood, styrax, vanilla, vetiver
About Clive Christian:
Clive Christian was established in 1999 when the English designer of the same name acquired Crown Perfumery, the celebrated perfume house established in London in 1872, and so named after being granted the use of the royal crown by Queen Victoria as a sign of quality and excellence.
The brand interprets a refined art, bringing to life a thousand year tradition of fragrances in which, for Clive Christian, luxury, the search for perfection and tradition seem to be limitless.
The 2012 New Year Honours List announced Clive Christian as the recipient of an OBE - Order of the British Empire - for his contribution as a Designer to the British Luxury Goods Industry.