212 Vip Black Gift Set by Carolina Herrera for Men
Gift Set Includes:
- Eau de Toilette 100ml
- Shower Gel 100ml
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. 212 VIP Black was launched in 2017. 212 VIP Black was created by Carlos Benaim and Anne Flipo. Top notes are Absinthe, Anise and Fennel; middle note is Lavender; base notes are Black Vanilla Husk and Musk." The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent that is less likely to be rinsed off by frequent handwashing. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top notes: Absinthe, Anise, Fennel
- Heart notes: Lavender
- Base notes: Black Vanilla Husk, Musk
Tips on Shower Gel:
- Shower gels have more lather as compared to soaps. In order to have more lather one has to do away with more than half of the soap bar. This could be an expensive affair. But this is not the case with shower gel as one gets more lather with little gel. It is easy on the pocket and good for the skin.
- Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after using this shower gel. It does not cause skin problems even if more than one person uses it. Usually, they contain pumps through which one sprays the content or one just has to squeeze the bottle. This way germ does not rest on the container. Soaps when handled by too many people can get infected. In the case of soaps, it is advisable for a person to use a separate soap as it may cause skin diseases such as ringworm and dermatitis.
- The shower gel not only contains ingredients that keep the dirt away from the body, but its aroma is such that germs keep away. This aroma keeps ones sweat odor away.
Carolina Herrera's passion for fashion began when she was 9 years old, and was sewing her own dresses. Now, more than 60 years later Carolina Herrera has grown to become one of the world's most recognizable fashion houses. Carolina Herrera is a complete lifestyle brand that includes womenswear, menswear, accessories, fragrance and eyewear. The designer's chic and exquisite fashions achieved immediate success in 1988. The brand expanded in 2008 with the CH Carolina Herrera lifestyle brand - introducing a series of lustrous accessories and cocktail ready evening wear in addition to fashions for day and home goods through CH.
"Create your own world" was the lesson Carolina Herrera learned from her mother, and that philosophy of individuality is evident today in the company's designs. Chic, sophisticated and elegant, Carolina Herrera fashions are perfect for women who aspire to both timeless sophistication and modern glamour. From work clothes to weekend wear, Carolina Herrera accessories and home goods make any woman feel like a diva.
Carolina Herrera's first fragrance appeared in 1988 to great success, and the company has built a reputation for well-made perfumes that wear close to the skin and last longer than most. Carolina Herrera is distinctive for its use of flower bouquets such as rose, gardenia and lily, which allows the wearer's natural body scent to remain identifiable underneath. The brand has also made a good business of matching up perfumes with celebrity perfumers: Rose de Herrera was created by Jean-Claude Ellena and Miguel Matas for the house, and Cofinluxe hired Hubert Frolla for its creation.
Now, Carolina Herrera is creating an entirely new expression of luxury, one that emphasizes the unparalleled expertise and classical heritage of the House. These new fragrances for men and women signal a newfound freedom of expression, and modernity and elegance both audacious and unexpected. Many people dream of living in a world where no one is judged by their race or color of their skin.