Goldea The Roman Night Gift Set by Bvlgari for Women
Gift Set Includes:
- Night Eau de Parfum 75 ml
- Body Lotion 75 ml
- Shower Gel 75 ml
Goldea The Roman Night offers a contemporary signature to women appreciating its appealing and intriguing bold character. The Eau de Parfum embodies a modern-day goddess of the night: a spontaneous and instinctive woman who stands by her choices. Goldea The Roman Night by Bvlgari is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Goldea The Roman Night was launched in 2017. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. The Eau de Parfum embodies a modern-day goddess of the night: A spontaneous and instinctive woman who stands by her choices.
The Romans were well known for their love of beautiful, sensual fragrances. This blend of black musk, patchouli, vetiver and moss is darkly intense-offering the wearer a brooding intensity that lights up when touched with light floral notes. The spark comes from Bergamot and Black Pepper in the top notes; the middle notes are full of Peony, Tuberose and Rose; while the base brings in smoky impact with strong notes of Black Musk.
Just what the name implies, the fragrance of Goldea The Roman Night EDP by Bvlgari can instantly take you to the streets of Rome at night. This is a slightly sweet oriental fragrance that combines warm notes with spicy dry out notes to create something very unique. The round black bottle, which is shaped like a teardrop, is like an invitation for the visitor. It announces the discreet and ingratiating femininity of this new creation and its fresh and elegant charm.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: rich black plum, fresh orange blossom
- Heart Notes: Arabian jasmine, Madagascar vanilla
- End Notes: crisp patchouli, crystal moss, intoxicating black musk
Benefits of Body Lotion:
- Re-hydrate dried skin
- Replenish extra dry or rough spots on the skin
- Smooth calluses
- Feel and smell good
- Help yourself relax
- Soften the roughest parts of your body
- Make your skin glow
Tips on Shower Gel:
- Shower gels have more lather as compared to soaps. In order to have more lather one has to do away with more than half of the soap bar. This could be an expensive affair. But this is not the case with shower gel as one gets more lather with little gel. It is easy on the pocket and good for the skin.
- Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after using this shower gel. It does not cause skin problems even if more than one person uses it. Usually, they contain pumps through which one sprays the content or one just has to squeeze the bottle. This way germ does not rest on the container. Soaps when handled by too many people can get infected. In the case of soaps, it is advisable for a person to use a separate soap as it may cause skin diseases such as ringworm and dermatitis.
- The shower gel not only contains ingredients that keep the dirt away from the body, but its aroma is such that germs keep away. This aroma keeps ones sweat odor away.
Bvlgari, founded in 1884, is an Italian luxury goods house. The name is a derivation of the founder's last name, so it is pronounced simply as if it were written as ""Bulgari."" The founder of the house, Sotirio Voulgaris, was originally from Greece where he learned the jeweler's trade. He left his home town in 1877 and made his way to Corfu then Naples before landing Rome in 1881. He launched the company in 1884. The Bvlgari store was opened in 1905 with the help of his sons, in Via dei Condotti, and it soon became successful and famous. The first international stores were opened in 1970 in New York, Paris, Geneva and Monte Carlo. At that time, the brand had their own sales outlets (showrooms) in the Pierre Hotel in New York for many years , now they have nearly 300 shops worldwide. Initially famous for its magnificent jewelry , Bvlgari expanded its offerings to include watches, accessories, handbags , hotels and fragrances . The first fragrance offered by the brand was Eau Parfume au The Vert in 1992.