Concentree by Aramis for Men
- Concentration: Eau de Toilette
- Size: 110 ml
The focus notes of Aramis Classic Concentree, which is a classic and oriental scent that is medium strength. Aramis Classic Concentree comes with a few different notes which makes it perfect for any occasion.
The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of the skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Aldehydes, Artemisia, Bergamot, Gardenia, Clover
- Heart Notes: Clove, Orris root, Jasmine, Cardamom, Clary sage
- Base Notes: Amber, Tree moss, Coconut, Leather, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver
Aramis is an aromatic fougere fragrance, introduced by Estee Lauder under the Aramis brand name in 1964. The Aramis fragrance is an aromatic fougere, meaning that it starts off with herbal, spicy top notes and dries down to soft woody notes. The original Aramis began with top notes of bergamot and lemon, middle notes of jasmine and lavender, and base notes of vetiver, oak moss and leather. Aramis continued to be a men's line within the Estee Lauder brand for several years before beginning to market itself as a unisex fragrance.
Aramis launched in 1966 with the tagline, ""A man could get used to this"". So true! The scent is a classic masculine mix of woody and spicy notes that fans say never goes out of style. For many men of a certain age, Aramis was the first after-shave or men's toiletry they used. The original after shave is still available along with the fragrance which is offered in Eau de Toilette, shaving soap, and body wash.