Hindi Royal Bukhour
Hindi Royal by Aldur Almanthoor
- Type: Bukhour
- Size: 12 g
These scented charcoal chips are burned in burners to perfume the house and clothing with the luxurious smoke. This is used specifically on special occasions like weddings or on relaxing times and love occasions or generally just to perfume the house or store, and to boost positive energy.
How To Use:
- Place charcoal disc Charcoal Disc in the mabkhara
- Apply flame (matchstick or lighter) to the disc until you see sparks traversing the coal
- After a while, the disc will form some gray soot like ash over the top indicating it is hot and ready
- Now you can place a piece of bakhoor on top of the disc with tongs and experience your exotic bakhoor fragrance
- Use a little for lighter fragrance and less smoke
When you are done with burning bakhoor, cover the mabkhara with a ceramic dish to extinguish the coal disc and only dispose of the coal when you are sure that it is completely cold.
About the Brand:
AlDur AlManthoor Perfumes is a company based in Kuwait specialized in oud & perfumes.