imperiale No.5 EDP
Imperiale No.5 by Prudence Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 100 ml
No 5 was launched in 2015. It is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men designed by Prudence Kilgour. Top notes are Ylang-Ylang, Palisander Rosewood, Galbanum and Tangerine; middle notes are Jasmine Sambac, Narcissus, Carnation, Tuberose, Lily and Damask Rose; base notes are Oakmoss, Patchouli, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Olibanum, Agarwood (Oud), Amber and Vanilla.
The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Ylang-Ylang, Palisander Rosewood, Galbanum, Tangerine
- Heart Notes: Jasmine Sambac, Narcissus, Carnatin, Tuberose, Lily, Damask Rose
- Base Notes: Oakmoss, Patchouli, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Olibanum, Argarwood, AMber, Vanilla
Prudence Paris is a French niche perfumery. Family-owned and operated, the house was founded by Prudence Kilgour in 2005. Prudence Kilgour is a well-traveled and cosmopolitan woman who was born in Australia and whose life and work have taken her to New York, London, Hong Kong, Paris and the Perigord region of France.
Prudence Paris was launched in 2005. Offerings for men, women and a fragrance for pets are included in the line. Prudence opened a new production house in Paris in 2012. Designer Prudence Paris has 38 perfumes in our fragrance base. The earliest edition was created in 2005 and the newest is from 2019. The nose who worked on the fragrances is Prudence Kilgour.