Amber Musc by Narciso Rodriquez for Women
- Type: Hair Mist
- Size: 30 ml
Narciso Rodriguez perfume a new way to wear Narcisco Rodriguez with For Her Eau de Parfum hair mist. The scent features musk in its heart, expressing itself through three pulsations; pink floral, soft amber, and voluptuous woods. It develops gently, slowly rounding out into warm tones.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
How To Use:
- Spray on your hairbrush or directly on your hair, whether damp or dry, to leave your vibrant feminine trail.
- Use this fabulous Born in Roma Donna Hair Mist to spritz through the hair which will hold the scent all day tantalizing everyone when you move.
- Top tip, lift up the hair and spray near the neck to ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“warmÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ through the fragrance.
- Top Notes: Pink Chypre, pink floral, voluptuous woods
- Heart Notes: Musk and amber
- Base Notes: Vetiver, vanilla, patchouli
About Narciso Rodriguez:
Narciso Rodriguez studied fashion at the "Parsons School of Design", and is an American fashion designer of Cuban ancestry. He began early work freelancing for various companies in New York, and a brief stint at Anne Klein (under its then-director Donna Karan) as well as Calvin Klein. In 1995, Narciso Rodriguez was a breakout star after he designed the wedding gown for his friend, the late Carolyn BessetteÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Âfor her wedding to the late John Kennedy, Jr. That same year he served simultaneously as Design Director at TSE in New York and at Cerruti in Paris where he designed the famous wedding gown for his friend. This success led to the formation of the Narciso Rodriguez label which introduced its first collection in 1997. Rodriguez won the Best New Designer award from Vogue/VH1 and the Council of Fashion Designers.