Wild Fruits by Mancera for Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 120 ml
Wild Fruits by Mancera can be used as a body mist or for aromatherapy. Wild Fruits was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Top notes are Kumquat, Citruses, Lemon and Grapefruit; middle notes are Fruity Notes, Black Currant, Peach, Apple and Violet; base notes are White Musk and Cedar.
The Mancera fragrance is intensified by your body's natural warmth. Apply the oil in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent that will bring people closer to you. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin as this breaks down the fragrance causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Kumquat, citruses, lemon, grapefruit
- Heart Notes: Fruity notes, black currant, peach, apple, violet
- Base Notes: White musk, cedar
Mancera perfumes are made from precious and luxurious ingredients, rare and refined materials, inspired by Deco design. Designer Mancera has 76 perfumes in our fragrance base. Mancera is a new scent brand. The earliest edition was created in 2008 and the newest is from 2021. The nose who worked on the fragrances is Pierre Montale.