Cedrat Boise EDP
Cedrat Boise by Mancera for Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 120 ml
Cedrat Boise by Mancera is a spicy, woody, fruity fragrance for men and women. Cedrat Boise was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Top notes are black currant, citrus fruits, bergamot, and spicy notes; middle notes are fruity notes, patchouli leaf, and water jasmine; base notes are cedar, leather, sandalwood, vanilla, white musk, and moss.
The fragrance of Mancera scent is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases at the top of your inner arms and the nape of your neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It is light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Sicilian lemon, black currant, bergamot, spicy notes
- Heart Notes: Fruity notes, patchouli leaf, water jasmine
- Base Notes: Cedar, leather, sandalwood, vanilla, white musk, moss
Mancera perfumes are made from precious and luxurious ingredients, rare and refined materials, inspired by Deco design. Designer Mancera has 76 perfumes in our fragrance base. Mancera is a new scent brand. The earliest edition was created in 2008 and the newest is from 2021. The nose who worked on the fragrances is Pierre Montale.