Black Line by Mancera for Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 120 ml
Black Line is an Amber Woody fragrance for women and men. Mancera launched Black Line in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Top note is spicy notes, middle notes are rose, patchouli, leather and amber; base notes are guaiac wood, white musk and sandalwood.
The Mancera fragrance is intensified when you apply in the creases of your skin and neck, so this is where you should apply it. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin to keep the oil intact. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off quicker. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Spicy notes
- Heart Notes: Rose, patchouli, leather, amber
- Base Notes: Guaiac wood, white musk, sandalwood
Mancera perfumes are made from precious and luxurious ingredients, rare and refined materials, inspired by Deco design. Designer Mancera has 76 perfumes in our fragrance base. Mancera is a new scent brand. The earliest edition was created in 2008 and the newest is from 2021. The nose who worked on the fragrances is Pierre Montale.