Poeme by Lancome for Women
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 100 ml
Poeme is a classic floral oriental fragrance that was launched in 1995 by Lancome. The structure of this masterpiece follows no classic structure of top, middle, and base notes. One note will appear at a time to create an echo, the notes are appearing alternately, like echoes. The composition features intoxicating Himalayan blue poppy, white and yellow flowers (mimosa, rose, freesia, iris), and vanilla flowers. It is a poem in the world of perfumes; the contrasting bitter and sweet creates a special sensual aura. The bottle with this miraculous bitter honey is a synthesis of the contrasts of attractive curves and straight lines.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It is light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Narcissus, datura, peach, plum, himalayan poppy, mandarin orange, black currant, bergamot, green notes
- Heart Notes: Mimosa, vanilla flower, tuberose, ylang-ylang, orange blossom, jasmine, freesia, heliotrope, rose, leather
- Base Notes: Vanilla, orange blosso, amber, tonka bean, musk, cedar
Lancome originated as a perfume company, launching five fragrances in time for the 1935 World's Fair in Brussels. Today, it maintains a high profile through its ad campaigns featuring top models and celebrities as captured by leading fashion photographers. A notable association with actress Isabella Rossellini lasted 14 years, and the company began featuring Rossellini's daughter, Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann, starting in 2009.
Lancome was founded in 1935 by Armand Petitjean, a perfume industry veteran. The first fragrances from Lancome are womens' scents Tendre Nuit, Bocages, Conquete, Kypre and Tropiques . Lancome joined the L'Oreal family in 1964. After this many of their classic and best-loved fragrances were produced, including Climat, Magie Noire, and Tresor.