Keune Care Keratin Smooth Conditioner 250ml
Are you looking for good haircare? Then you’re in the right place. You create top haircare with the Keune hair care products. Thousands of hairdressers around the world believe that we offer the best hair care products. Keune is also a brand that is only available in hair salons. It is slightly more expensive, but then you do your haircare with hair products that are advised by professionals.
The Keune Smooth Conditioner - a rich conditioner with keratin, provitamin B5 and shea butter - hydrates the hair and leaves it shining and easy to comb. Our unique complex protects the hair during its treatment and prevents its damage. The Keune Smooth Conditioner is a silky, rich moisturizing conditioner that smoothes curls, split hair and hair with a frizz effect. As the name suggests, it contains keratin, a fibrous protein in the hair and a key building block. This means that this conditioner is especially suitable if your hair is dry or damaged. The Quat complex strengthens the springs and helps prevent damage. Provitamin and shea butter moisturize and strengthen your hair from the inside out.
- 100% Cruelty Free
- UV filters protect against sun damage
- Super hydration and manageability
- 5 naturally sourced minerals working together to treat the hair and nourish the scalp
- UV Protector Technology- UV filters protect hair from sun damage
- Shea Butter conditions and adds shine
- Polymers and Quats improves manageability
- For All Hair Types
How To Use:
- Wash your hair in the shower. Rinse out all shampoo
- Use the amount of conditioner recommended on the bottle
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Don’t apply conditioner to your scalp
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following instructions on the label. This is typically 1 minute
- Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Silicone Quaternium-22, Oleyl Erucate, Polyquaternium-37, Isopropyl Alcohol, Panthenol , Polysilicone-18 Cetyl Phosphate, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Oxidized Keratin, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Saccharomyces, Magnesium / Magnesium Saccharomyces / Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces / Zinc Ferment, Potassium Sorbate, Saccharomyces / Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces / Silicon Ferment, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene.
Keune Haircosmetics started in 1922 with Jan Keune, a pharmacist from Amsterdam. Above the drugstore he ran with his wife, he started experimenting and producing hair products. Where heat curling irons were previously heated over gas burners, Jan Keune managed to develop a formula for permanent liquid. It became a resounding success and women run away with it. The Dutch product conquered the world and Keune Haircosmetics became a fact in 1925 when Jan officially wrote the drugstore in his name. George Keune Sr., president/owner of the biggest family-owned hair cosmetics company in the world has been with the firm for seven decades. Dutch business instincts and his own innovative strengths have allowed him to attain a unique and leading position in the international hair cosmetics market. He remains involved in operational management to this day.