Not a Hair & Body Mist by Juliette has a gun for Women
- Type: Hair Mist
- Size: 75 ml
Juliette Has a Gun Not a Hair and Body Mist is a unisex oriental amber scented water. A fragrance composed of a single element called Cetalox. Usually used in perfumery as a base note, it plays the main role here. Another advantage of this particular composition is that it is completely free of allergens. The result is minimalist, elegant, pure. This scented water will leave a delicious fragrance on your hair and body.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
How To Use:
- Hold the bottle at arms length (or a little less) and gently mist over hair.
- Spray throughout the day to refresh, fragrance, and finish your hair.
- Carry in your handbag/gym bag for a refresh.
About Jean Paul Gaultier:
Juliette Has A Gun is a fragrance project of Romano Ricci, Nina Ricci's grandson, initiated in 2005. According to plans, this fragrance line will have five women's fragrances based on rose scent, as rose is the best gift by a man in love to the lady of his heart. Romano Ricci started this project inspired by Shakespeare's tragedy; modern Juliette is armed, but equally romantic as before. Designer Juliette Has A Gun has 28 perfumes in our fragrance base. The earliest edition was created in 2006 and the newest is from 2021. Juliette Has A Gun fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Romano Ricci and Francis Kurkdjian. Juliette Has A Gun fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Romano Ricci and Francis Kurkdjian.