Amber Nude by Estee Lauder for Women
- Type: Body Lotion
- Size: 200 ml
Radiant florals, dark chocolate, spices and the blatant sensuality of a black rose beckon a woman to feel warm and sexy in her bare skin. Top notes are grapefruit, silver lake amber, ylang ylang, jasmine and carnation. Middle notes are black rose, vetiver, patchouli, and sandalwood. Base notes are cinnamon, ginger and magnolia.
Estee Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude Body Lotion is a specially seduced young contemporary women that invites a woman to feel warm & sexy in her bare skin. It is a lightweight formula that penetrates quickly to skin and leaves it velvety smooth comfortable and scented with dark chocolate spices and the sensuality of black rose.
How To Use:
- The Estee Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude Body Lotion will pick the right body lotion for your skin type.
- Use the body lotion right after a shower, as your skin is most thirsty then. Damp skin absorbs lotion most readily.
- Apply a coin-sized dollop of lotion on your palm, and start applying from the bottom up.
- Distribute lotion evenly on each part of your body and work section by section to ensure nothing is left uncovered.
- Use separate products for your face and body, as a body lotion is formulated for the body and the delicate skin on the face needs a special face cream.
About Estee Lauder:
Estee Lauder Companies Inc is a major cosmetics and skincare producer. Estee Lauder founded the company in 1946. Ms. Lauder gained early experience in the skincare and cosmetics industry under the tutelage of her uncle, a chemist and skin care specialist. With a belief that every woman can be beautiful, and an initial focus on skin care, the company originally offered its products through door-to-door sales. The company opened its first department store counter in Saks Fifth Avenue, just two years later after its launch.
Estee Lauder introduced its first fragrance in 1953, Youth Dew. Youth Dew continues to be a worldwide bestseller for the company. In 1964, the company launched Aramis, Inc., to produce prestige fragrance and grooming products for men. Estee Lauder Companies Inc.'s portfolio of brands over the years has expanded via the launch, acquisition and licensing agreements of multiple fragrance and cosmetics companies, boasting more than 25 companies in its portfolio today, including Clinique, Origins, Tom Ford and Jo Malone.