Island Paradise EDT
Island Paradise by Escada for Women
- Concentration: Eau de Toilette
- Size: 50 ml
Escada concentrated perfume oil lasts longer when applied to the skin instead of clothing. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: lime, goldenberry, Victoria pineapple, banana blossom
- Heart Notes: cotton candy, candy sugar
- Base Notes: woods, musk, Hawaiian sea salts
Escada is an international luxury fashion brand founded in Germany by Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley. The name Escada means "staircase" in Portuguese. Starting in Munich in 1978, the company made a name for itself with distinctive colorful and patterned fashions. In 1990 they launched their first fragrance, Escada Margaretha Ley, named for one of the company's founders. The fragrance division has been incredibly successful ever since. The Escada fragrances, like the company's fashions, are notable for their bright packaging and unusual bottle shapes. The fruity-floral scents are credited by many with helping to establish fruity-floral as a new fragrance category. Escada produces fragrances today in conjunction with Procter and Gamble.