Jump Up And Kiss Me Hedonistic by Clive Christian
- Concentration: Perfume spray
- Size: 50 ml
Clive Christian introduces to the market two perfumes from the Addictive Arts collection in 50 ml bottles. The perfumes were originally launched in 2017 as limited editions. The brand considers these two perfumes to be truly cult, inspired by William Shakespeare’s “Summer Night’s Dream”. A story of ecstatic enjoyment and hedonistic reckless abandonment. Artist Nikolay Koshelev painted illustrations of imaginary landscapes that accompany these perfume pairs.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It is light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: sour cherry, mate, clary sage, violet leaf, bergamot, lemon, mandarin orange, grapefruit, neroli
- Heart Notes: tobacco, papyrus, jasmine, orris
- Base Notes: labdanum, amber, vanilla, leather, tonka bean, musk ,cashmere wood, sandalwood, patchouli, moss, vetiver
About Clive Christian:
Clive Christian was established in 1999 when the English designer of the same name acquired Crown Perfumery, the celebrated perfume house established in London in 1872, and so named after being granted the use of the royal crown by Queen Victoria as a sign of quality and excellence.
The brand interprets a refined art, bringing to life a thousand year tradition of fragrances in which, for Clive Christian, luxury, the search for perfection and tradition seem to be limitless.
The 2012 New Year Honours List announced Clive Christian as the recipient of an OBE - Order of the British Empire - for his contribution as a Designer to the British Luxury Goods Industry.