Declaration by Cartier Men's Body Care
- Type: Body Spray
- Size: 100 ml
Cartier body spray can help hydrate your skin and their light aroma will leave you smelling great and feeling fresh for the day ahead. As they only last for a few hours, you may want to re-spray throughout the day if you plan to use it as part of fragrance layering.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for men
- Leaves you with a long-lasting fragrance
How to Use:
- After shower for an extra freshness
- Add it into the bath for a spa day
- Spray it on pillowcases and bed sheets to provide a relaxing feel
- Use it to refresh your wardrobe
- Remove your shirt: men's body spray is more effective than the regular deodorant. ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s important to use the spray on your body instead of just spraying on your clothes.
- Spray to your upper body: Hold the spray can six inches (152 mm) away from your body. Press the spray button and spray your armpits, chest, and neck for only two to three seconds.
- Apply the body spray once a day: In general, a body spray has a very strong scent. By applying it only once a day, you can avoid overloading your senses, and the senses of the people around you. You also want to avoid over-spraying since there may be negative health effects associated with using body spray excessively.
Where to Spray:
- First apply body mist on the sides of the neck
- Then spray a little on your chest
- Apply on both wrists
Founded in 1847 by Louis-Francois Cartier, Cartier is world renowned as one of the top jewelry and watchmakers. Celebrated for its beautiful jewelry and attention to detail, the company's reputation grew over the late 1800's with the assistance of Cartier's son Alfred and grandsons Louis, Pierre and Jacques. Cartier gained notoriety in 1904 when Louis Cartier created the first wristwatch for aviator Alberto Santos-Dumont. This famous timepiece was known as the "Santos." Crowned heads and aristocrats around the world flocked to Cartier for their jewelry and watches throughout the 20th century.
Cartier is known for its rings and timepieces and is a family owned and operated business. The brand's offerings expanded to include leather goods, pens and scarves in the 1970s, and fragrances in 1981. Must de Cartier for women and Santos de Cartier for men were introduced in 1981. Several fragrances have been launched over the years, many bearing the same names as the company's jewelry collections and timepieces.