Epic 56 Eau De Parfum Extrait for women by Amouge
- Concentration: Extrait De Parfum
- Size: 100 ml
- It is an amber floral fragrance for women.
- Amouage epic woman was launched in 2009.
- Cécile Zarokian, Daniel Maurel, and Angeline Leporine created this fragrance.
- Top Notes: Caraway, cinnamon, and pink nerium oleander.
- Heart Notes: Damask rose, tea, geranium, and jasmine.
- Base Notes: Agarwood (oud), patchouli, olibanum, amber, sandalwood, guaiac wood, vanilla, orris root, and musk.
The Sultan's dream of establishing a perfume house in the Middle East was fulfilled on September 1, 1983 when Amouage was born. The House of Amouage creates scents and fragrances with the use of the finest oils and essences from around the world and combines them with their unique Arabian heritage and tradition. The name Amouage reflects the love and passion that goes into each perfume, as well as the blending of the finest natural ingredients from around the world. It is a name derived from an Arabic term of endearment that means "my fragrance". With its incomparable range of fragrances from the world's leading perfumers, Amouage offers a refined and sensuous expression of luxury. Each scent is a glimpse into the Orient with classical names inspired by the days of Middle Eastern empires, historical texts and poems. It is a wonderful story, but the real key lies in the natural ingredients and the perfumers responsible for creating these luxurious Arabian scents. Arabian tradition has been reinvented to meet global expectations for a superior quality in a scent. It is a tradition that continues in an unwavering direction to this day.