Imperiale No.4 by Prudence Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 100 ml
A fragrant compendium of the fragrant, The Perfume Collection is a profound and wistful reflection on melancholic opulence. It is a sequence of fragrances without individual names, just numbers, and each is shown using a crown as a crown in an elegant black bottle. No 4 is a Oriental fragrance.
The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your skin and nick for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes Bergamot, Neroli, Tarragon, Orange blossom
- Heart Notes Heart Notes Ylang-ylang, Carnation, Jasmine sambac, Damask rose
- Base Notes Base Notes Sandalwood, Iris, Musk, Benzoin, Oud, Tonka bean
Prudence Paris is a French niche perfumery. Family-owned and operated, the house was founded by Prudence Kilgour in 2005. Prudence Kilgour is a well-traveled and cosmopolitan woman who was born in Australia and whose life and work have taken her to New York, London, Hong Kong, Paris and the Perigord region of France.
Prudence Paris was launched in 2005. Offerings for men, women and a fragrance for pets are included in the line. Prudence opened a new production house in Paris in 2012. Designer Prudence Paris has 38 perfumes in our fragrance base. The earliest edition was created in 2005 and the newest is from 2019. The nose who worked on the fragrances is Prudence Kilgour.