Tresor La Nuit Set EDP
PRODUCT TYPE: Gift Set
Tresor La Nuit Set by Lancome for Women
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum 50 ml
- Body Lotion
- Shower Gel
The composition is announced as a gourmand aphrodisiac and a love potion created by perfumers Christophe Raynaud and Amandine Marie. It supposedly depicts the dark side of rose and mixes notes of Black Rose with Tahitian Vanilla Orchid Absolute. There are also accords of natural incense, papyrus, patchouli and litchi praline added to the mix.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- Its light, refreshing and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Pear, Tangerine, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Strawberry, Vanilla Orchid, Black Rose, Passionfruit
- Base Notes: Praline, Caramel, Litchi, Vanilla, Patchouli, Incense, Coffee, Licorice, Coumarin, Papycus
Tips on Shower Gel:
- Shower gels have more lather as compared to soaps. In order to have more lather one has to do away with more than half of the soap bar. This could be an expensive affair. But this is not the case with shower gel as one gets more lather with little gel. It is easy on the pocket and good for the skin.
- Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after using this shower gel. It does not cause skin problems even if more than one person uses it. Usually, they contain pumps through which one sprays the content or one just has to squeeze the bottle. This way germ does not rest on the container. Soaps when handled by too many people can get infected. In the case of soaps, it is advisable for a person to use a separate soap as it may cause skin diseases such as ringworm and dermatitis.
- The shower gel not only contains ingredients that keep the dirt away from the body, but its aroma is such that germs keep away. This aroma keeps one’s sweat odor away.
Lancôme Paris is a French cosmetics company launched in 1935. The company's name was inspired by the ruins of a castle, Le Château de Lancosme, and the brand's rose symbol was inspired by the roses that surround it. In 1935, Lancôme was founded as a perfume company by Armand Petitjean. A year later, the company launched its first five fragrances. Today, the company maintains a high profile through its ad campaigns featuring top models and celebrities as captured by leading fashion photographers. A notable association with actress Isabella Rossellini lasted 14 years, and the company began featuring Rossellini's daughter, Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann, starting in 2009.
Lancôme introduced the first fragrances in 1935, including Tendre Nuit, Bocages, Conquete, Kypre and Tropiques. Lancôme joined the L'Oreal family in 1964 and produced many classic and best-loved fragrances, including Climat, Magie Noire and Tresor.
Once you have placed your order, delivery will be made within 48 hours.