Desire Gift Set
PRODUCT TYPE: Gift Set
Desire Gift Set by Dunhill for Men
- Eau de toilette 100ml
- Body Spray 195ml
- Shower Gel 90ml
Desire is a confident, masculine scent for the new millennium. The top notes of bergamot, lemon, orange blossoms and crisp apple are assertive and fresh with a slightly astringent note. Patchouli is the dominant heart tone, with the fantasy scent of teak wood and lemony rose, balancing its deep, exotic earthiness. Vanilla and musk highlight the teak wood and mesh together for a warm, rich fragrance that lends a sense of mystery as it lingers on the skin. Grab your Dunhill fragrance and step up your game. The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- It's light, refreshing, and can be applied often
- Fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Apple, Lemon, Neroli, Bergamot
- Middle Notes: Rose, Teak Wood, Patchouli
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk
Tips on Shower Gel:
- Shower gels have more lather as compared to soaps. In order to have more lather one has to do away with more than half of the soap bar. This could be an expensive affair. But this is not the case with shower gel as one gets more lather with little gel. It is easy on the pocket and good for the skin.
- Your skin will feel clean and refreshed after using this shower gel. It does not cause skin problems even if more than one person uses it. Usually, they contain pumps through which one sprays the content or one just has to squeeze the bottle. This way germ does not rest on the container. Soaps when handled by too many people can get infected. In the case of soaps, it is advisable for a person to use a separate soap as it may cause skin diseases such as ringworm and dermatitis.
- The shower gel not only contains ingredients that keep the dirt away from the body, but its aroma is such that germs keep away. This aroma keeps one’s sweat odor away.
Alfred Dunhill is now a very well-known British design house specializing in men's clothing, luxury goods and accessories. The business began when Alfred Dunhill, just 21 years of age, took over his father's saddlery business, in 1893. The automobile was an exciting new piece of technology being developed at the time, and Dunhill transformed the saddlery into an automobile accessories store. Among the company's first offerings were such non-standard (at the time) accoutrements as horns, lamps and dashboard clocks.
In 1907, another business transformation took place when Dunhill opened a tobacco shop, followed in 1910 by his own pipe factory. The company's pipes are distinguished by their trademarked "White Spot." Tobacco proved a more successful venture for the company and allowed for expansion with shops in Paris and New York.
The Dunhill shopping experience is designed to delight the male luxury goods consumer from start to finish. The retail stores are known as "Homes," and allow the shopper to purchase clothing, luxury accessories and fine wines, followed by a haircut in the onsite barbershop, with a spa treatment to pass time while waiting for the next film to begin in the screening room.
Dunhill revitalized its brand in 2005, introducing its luxury products to a new generation of customers and reaffirming the importance of menswear to the brand by the appointment of its first-ever Creative Director, Kim Jones.
Dunhill fragrances, like the brand's other products, are designed for the male luxury consumer. The company has produced just one female fragrance to date—2001's Desire. The first men's fragrance under the brand was offered in 1934, the original Dunhill for Men.
Once you have placed your order, delivery will be made within 48 hours.