Pedro Del Hierro Eau Fraiche by Pedro Del Hierro for Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Toilette
- Size: 100 ml
Pedro del Hierro Eau FraÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â®che was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Jerome Di Marino and it is made up of top notes of Sicilian Mandarin, Grapefruit and Neroli; middle notes of Mint, Ginger and Cardamom; and base notes of Vetiver, Virginia Cedar and Musk. The warm scent of the Pedro de Hierro fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body and lasts longer once applied. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- ItÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Sicilian Mandarin, Grapefruit, Neroli
- Heart Notes: Mint, Ginger, Cardamom
- Base Notes: Musk, Vetiver, Virginia Cedar
About Pedro Del Hierro:
A Spanish fashion brand, Pedro Del Hierro is owned by Cortefiel Group. Pedro Del Hierro has 3 perfumes in our fragrance base. The earliest edition was created in 2003 and the newest is from 2018. Pedro Del Hierro fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Alberto Morillas, Jerome Di Marino.