Coco Vanille by Mancera for Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 120 ml
Coco Vanille for women by Mancera is a white floral vanilla fragrance with unexpected hints of coconut. It was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Top notes are Coconut and White Peach; middle notes are Tiare Flower, Ylang-Ylang and Jasmine; base notes are Madagascar Vanilla, White Musk and Woody Notes.
The Mancera fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body, so it lasts longer. Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing this on your face, which breaks down the fragrance causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing your Mancera fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Coconut, white peach
- Heart Notes: Tiare flower, ylang-ylang, jasmine
- Base Notes: Madagascar vanilla, white musk, woody notes
Mancera perfumes are made from precious and luxurious ingredients, rare and refined materials, inspired by Deco design. Designer Mancera has 76 perfumes in our fragrance base. Mancera is a new scent brand. The earliest edition was created in 2008 and the newest is from 2021. The nose who worked on the fragrances is Pierre Montale.