Aoud Violet by Mancera for Unisex
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Size: 120 ml
Mancera Aoud Violet perfume for women is a Chypre Floral fragrance that was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Top notes are Green Notes, Bergamot and Spices; middle notes are Violet, Agarwood (Oud) and Patchouli; base notes are Vetiver, Moss and Amber.
Apply in the creases of your skin and neck for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. Avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- Ideal for a variety of occasions
- A fragrance that has been widely accepted
- ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s light, refreshing and can be applied often
- fragrance to make it last longer
- Top Notes: Green notes, bergamot, spices
- Heart Notes: Violet, agarwood, patchouli
- Base Notes: Vetiver, moss, amber
Mancera perfumes are made from precious and luxurious ingredients, rare and refined materials, inspired by Deco design. Designer Mancera has 76 perfumes in our fragrance base. Mancera is a new scent brand. The earliest edition was created in 2008 and the newest is from 2021. The nose who worked on the fragrances is Pierre Montale.