- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), Hourly time signal
- Light: LED light (Super Illuminator) Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Light color: White
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Choose GA-700CT-1A
From the G-SHOCK brand, comes the toughness watches that are ever evolving in an endless pursuit of strength. The City Camouflage Series is based on an urban/outdoor theme that combines city culture with the outdoors. Coloring is based on black with orange and blue accents, for a design reminiscent of city neon lights. This model includes a dial with a metallic camouflage pattern and is designed to go with everything and be ideal for street fashion.
All Original Beauty Of Form: This G-Shock watch proves time is a perception. Its simple and minimal design concept draws on the unique characteristics of its resin-molded form with features such as the slanted bezel with a curved outline that continues onto the band.
Perfect Circle Motif: The circle face G-Shock watches inheriting theÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ simple and minimalÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â design, the perfect circle motif is adopted even for side buttons. The same historic originality informs features such as the angle of horizontally operated button shafts as well.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic componentsÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watchesÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ no matter the angle ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (LÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â WÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â H): 57.5 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 53.4 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 18.4 mm
- Weight: 69 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital. Other features such as a countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance are included in most models. The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass, or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.