Morfose Ossion Amino Keratin Hair Conditioner 200 ml
Amino Keratin is specially formulated to prevent split ends and repair the hair, while providing shine and protection. With its keratin amino acid content, it helps to increase elasticity, making the hair softer and easier to comb. It increases blood flow to the hair follicle, helping to remove impurities. It also strengthens hair against damage while giving nutrition to the scalp. Amino Keratin works on all hair types.
If you want your hair to look and feel its best, Amino Keratin is the ideal solution for you. It works great on all hair types, giving your hair a polished shine and softer texture as well as repairing dry, brittle hair and hair damaged from excessive chemicals or color treatments. Amino Keratin strengthens your hair against damage and keeps it healthy and soft.
- Specially formulated with its rich keratin amino acid content
- Helps to increase the elasticity of the hair and to be easily combed
- Special ingredients, it helps your hair to be softer, smoother and stronger
- Designed for every hair type
How To Use
- Wash your hair in the shower. Rinse out all shampoo.
- Use the amount of conditioner recommended on the bottle (usually about the size of a quarter).
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Dont apply conditioner to your scalp.
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner.
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following instructions on the label. This is typically 1 minute.
- Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner
About The Brand
Morfose is UKs and Irelands leading haircare brand, specializing in men's and women's hair products for all hair types. The brand was originally established in Turkey and we are now selling across the UK, Ireland and Europe. Our fantastic hair care products are catered to each individual hair type. Whether you have normal, dry, damaged or coloured hair you can find the best products for your hair with Morfose.