Smartphone Link feature:Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth)
- World Time: Dual time (Home time swapping)
- Timer: Countdown timer Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings) Measuring unit: 1 second Input range: 00'00'' to 60'00'' (1-second increments) Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto start
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, hour, minute, lap/split times) Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms, Hourly time signal
- Light: LED backlight (Super Illuminator) Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Light color: White
- Calendar:Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Other Features: 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Choose GMD-B800-1
The GMD-B800 is a water-resistant G-Shock with a pedometer function and timer for measuring intervals. It's equipped with functions that are useful for daily health management and workouts, so it's simple and compact so that it fits on slender arms. In terms of functionality, the 3-axis accelerometer measures number of steps per day and walking/running pace, and the number of steps is displayed on the watch. The Casio G-Shock Bluetooth Connected Watch is the ultimate health and fitness wristwatch. Furthermore, Bluetooth connectivity connects this watch to your smartphone so you can use the dedicated G-SHOCK Connected app to check your daily steps and the number of calories that you have burned. Additionally, it supports daily health management by dividing exercise into five levels of intensity based on the number of steps measured and walking/running pace, and displaying a graph of the number of steps by exercise intensity.
Design and Function: The G-Shock has an accelerometer that turns on when you walking. The 15 hole band is designed to enable fine adjustments. The face has a special case back protector, to assure a comfortable fit. A built-in 3-axis accelerometer counts steps the moment you start walking. A step number level graph at 6 o'clock shows the current step number and one hour earlier, and a status indicator window in the upper right area of the dial displays the target achievement level. This data can help motivate you to increase your step count.
Structure: Data from the fitness tracker can be transferred for use to a dedicated app. In addition to manual transfers, the app conducts automatic transfers four times a day. Besides recording daily steps and calorie consumption, the app displays a step count graph showing steps, calories and exercise intensity (5 levels) for each day, week and month. When activated by your phone, your steps are displayed on a map every 30 minutes. A multi-timekeeping functions are useful for interval workouts. The time remaining on the timer (%) is indicated in the status indicator window to the upper right on the dial. Auto Repeat (maximum 20 times) and Auto Start are available along with an announcement notice function.
Stopwatch Measurement Data Transfer: This special app is available for setting target times. Stopwatch measurement data can be transferred, moreover, with measurement/target time differences and the best/worst/average times displayed together on the app. The results can be managed as log memory data and fed back into daily workouts. Get a Casio G-Shock and wear it like the astronauts! The Bluetooth wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license. Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchs updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic components detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watches susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds no matter the angle thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (L W H): 50.7 45.2 15.5 mm
- Weight: 52 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2025
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analogue and digital. Other features such as countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight and water resistance are included in most models.The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.