- World Time: 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Timer:Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Stopwatch: 1/1000-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9) Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units/hour)
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), Hourly time signal
- Light: LED light Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Light Color: LED:Amber
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Choose GMA-S140NC-5A2
The GA-112 mid-size G-SHOCK is a size smaller than the standard model. The base model is a mid-size version of the popular digital-analog combination GA-140 model. A fashionable model that uses trendy translucent materials and features an analog watch and digital display composed of natural colors.
All Original Beauty Of Form: This G-Shock watch proves time is a perception. Its simple and minimal design concept draws on the unique characteristics of its resin-molded form with features such as the slanted bezel with a curved outline that continues onto the band.
Perfect Motif: The face of G-Shock watches inheriting the simple and minimal design, the perfect circle motif is adopted even for side buttons. The same historic originality informs features such as the angle of horizontally operated button shafts as well.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchs updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic components detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watches susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds no matter the angle thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (L W H): 49 45.9 15.8 mm
- Weight: 56 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant, Magnetic Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital. Other features such as a countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance are included in most models. The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass, or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.