- World time: World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Timer: Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), Hourly time signal
- Light: Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Light color: White
- Calendar:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other Features: 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (stopwatch indicator) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Choose GM-110SCM-1A
From G-Shock, the toughness watches that are ever evolving in an endless pursuit of strength, this Metal Covered GA-110 boasts a durable design. The dial has a characteristic Y-shaped part that retains the texture of the steel, and the digital display and hour and minute hands are arranged in a well balanced manner to improve visibility.
Design and Function: The bold large-sized hour and minute hands reinforce the impression of solidity with their simplicity. Dimensional molding and metallic-toned coloration give the iconic Y-shaped part an ingot-like texture in its finish. Its simple, thick resin band is crafted with particular attention down to the minute details, with features including punching and luminescence. The watch employs a four-layer parts arrangement to present an impression of depth. A new model that has added JIS1 magnetic resistance is delivered with a magnetic-resistant plate mounted in the module. This prevents magnetism-caused hand deviation. A newly designed module delivers power-saving benefits to achieve extended battery life of about 3 years, up from conventional models 2 years.
Structure: The G-Shock case is crafted with metal material. Minute protrusions on the inner case cushion shocks to the module. Glass fibers are incorporated into the resin for increased strength. The materialÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s resistance to breakage and bending protects the module from external shock. Undergoing about 20 forging processes, as well as cutting and polishing, the bezel is precisely crafted from a highly uneven molding to a back surface shape that determines its assembly precision.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic componentsÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watchesÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ no matter the angle ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (LÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â WÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â H): 51.9 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 48.8 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 16.9 mm
- Weight: 93 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant, Magnetic Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W X 2
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analogue and digital. Other features such as countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight and water resistance are included in most models.The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.