- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, One-touch UTC Time Zone Access
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), Hourly time signal
- Light: LED light (Super Illuminator) Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Light color: White
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Choose GA-900-1A
The G-SHOCK collection are tough watches that are ever evolving in an endless pursuit of strength. This heavy-duty model can be used in tough environments as well as for street fashion. The 10 sided bezel is fastened with screws to express the industrial design motif, and is finished in a rugged, tough and straightforward design. High visibility is achieved, even in the powerful face, by inserting graphics on the hands and dial. Additionally, the lug ends of the band and all the function buttons, including the front button, are engraved with non-slip checkering for excellent operability. The watch also features a work-style design.
All Original Beauty Of Form: This G-Shock watch proves time is a perception. Its simple and minimal design concept draws on the unique characteristics of its resin-molded form with features such as the slanted bezel with a curved outline that continues onto the band.
Perfect Circle Motif: The circle face G-Shock watches inheriting theÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ simple and minimalÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â design, the perfect circle motif is adopted even for side buttons. The same historic originality informs features such as the angle of horizontally operated button shafts as well.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic componentsÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watchesÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ no matter the angle ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (LÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â WÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â H): 52.8 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 49.5 ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â 16.9 mm
- Weight: 65 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital. Other features such as a countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance are included in most models. The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass, or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.