- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms, Hourly time signal
- Light: Double LED light LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Light color: LED:White
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Hand shift feature, Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (day) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date
- Choose GA-2100-4A
From G-Shock, the toughest watches to ever evolve in search of ultimate strength, this fine resin model uses a carbon core guard structure. The case is made of a light, yet tough resin containing carbon fiber that, though lightweight, exceeds the rigidity of normal resin. Prevents damage and deformation from impacts to protect the internal module. And the two-layer structure of the back cover also guards against impacts to the back of the watch. The shock-proof button structure also allows the exterior to be designed without a guard guard. The design features a three-dimensional dial and a bold arrangement of large front buttons. Finished with a tough design that creates a powerful look. A model that combines the shock-proof G-SHOCK structure with an urban outdoor style.
All Original Beauty Of Form: This G-Shock watch proves time is a perception. Its simple and minimal design concept draws on the unique characteristics of its resin-molded form with features such as the slanted bezel with a curved outline that continues onto the band.
Perfect Circle Motif: The circle face G-Shock watches inheriting the simple and minimal design, the perfect circle motif is adopted even for side buttons. The same historic originality informs features such as the angle of horizontally operated button shafts as well.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchs updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic components detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watches susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds no matter the angle thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (L W H): 48.5 45.4 11.8 mm
- Weight: 51 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant, Carbon Core Guard structure
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W X 2
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital. Other features such as a countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance are included in most models. The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass, or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.