- World time: 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Stopwatch: 1/1000-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9) Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units/hour)
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), Hourly time signal
- Light: LED light Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Light color: Amber
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Choose GA-110MB-1A
The G-SHOCK is a watch that was created to not break or stop working when it falls. The brand has incorporated a culture from Japan into the watches that have been selling well since 1983. In 2010, a new watch family member called the GA-110 came out which had a large case and the details of the time piece made it one of the trendiest watches around and valued by young people.
G-Shock watches are now available with metal colored faces. Ten years have passed since that day. Having continued to evolve in a dazzling array of diverse models, the GA-110 now arrives at a new peak moment in its history with metal colored faces. The original CMF design delivers fresh new colors, materials and finishes. Distinctly tinged with the DNA of the GA-110, its forebear, the new GM-110 presents its own completed form, a model offering both strength and beauty as a watch. The origin and its evolution. Each inspired by its own special spirit of toughness, the GA-110 and GM-110 create G-SHOCK history in novel forms.
All Original Beauty Of Form: This G-Shock watch proves time is a perception. Its simple and minimal design concept draws on the unique characteristics of its resin-molded form with features such as the slanted bezel with a curved outline that continues onto the band.
Perfect Circle Motif: The circle face G-Shock watches inheriting the simple and minimal design, the perfect circle motif is adopted even for side buttons. The same historic originality informs features such as the angle of horizontally operated button shafts as well.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchs updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic components detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watches susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds no matter the angle thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (L W H): 55 51.2 16.9 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant, Magnetic Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital. Other features such as a countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance are included in most models. The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass, or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.