Unisex Watch DWE-5600CC-3
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Timer: Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Alarm/hourly time signal: Hourly time signal, Multi-function alarm
- Light: Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Light color: Blue Green
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Other Features: 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
A 5600 series model that incorporates a shell guard structure that allows the band and bezel to be switched out. Use of lightweight and highly rigid carbon fiber reinforced resin for the case material allows the band and bezel to be removed and replaced. This is achieved with a hook-and-pin type band attachment, without the need for screws. The SHOCK RESIST logo is located on the outer case so that it can be seen only when the bezel is removed.
Dial: The dial also features a camouflage pattern incorporating the Circuit Board pattern of the 5600 series. The band and bezel is made from a matching, matte black resin. Also comes with a matte black replacement band engraved with the module number 3229, as well as a cloth replacement band made from phosphorescent reflective material.
Improved Construction: Even lighter weight is achieved with the watchs updated design featuring an inner case made of resin, and a back cover with panel construction. The module is shock-resistant to protect against electronic components detachment or breakage and watch hands.
Shock-resistant Structure: Just like the other G-Shock watch which upended conceptions of analog watches susceptibility to damage from shock, the watch is built to protect against shocks of all kinds no matter the angle thanks to hollow case construction and omnidirectional covering.
- Case size (L W H): 48.9 43.8 13.7 mm
- Weight: 54 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Accompanied attached band: Construction
- Shock Resistant: Carbon Core Guard structure
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Product may differ slightly from the image
The G-Shock is a line of watches known for its shock resistance. Shock, the Japanese company designed the watch. The G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-Shocks are chronographs, with either a digital display or a combination of analogue and digital. Other features such as countdown timer, world clock, alarms, electroluminescent backlight and water resistance are included in most models.The high-end models in the G-Shock line also feature GPS, compass or radio-controlled adjustment known as Multi-Band.